Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not Sick Yet

Really, there's no easier way to put it. I'm feeling exactly the way I did last week before I started chemo.

Sorry to disappoint everyone but I don't think the "fussing over me" phase should commence until I feel like poop. Not that I don't appreciate it but I'm sure there will come a time that I will really will need the help.

I'm assuming as chemo continues and the Taxol prevents more of my cells from replicating, I will not feel so hot. As I'm only in my first week, I've only been exposed to 1/12th of the prescribed poison.

However, I am getting paranoid. Every time my scalp itches, I wonder if my hair is about to go the way of Mr. Clean.

So, I'm handling this the only way I know how-cleaning the house in case I do get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment