Saturday, March 6, 2010

I Heart Steroids..on Saturdays

Ah...the day after chemo is steroid day. I'm totally hyper. So far this morning, I've de-molded CJ's shower, done laundry, cleaned two bathrooms. Next, I will be painting the front door. (Because we live in a HOA that has assigned colors for each house and it's a new door.)

I'm FINALLY going to put down my compost. (Now that the pile has un-frozen.)
The corn gluten is also going down on my front lawn, now that the snow is gone. (Natural way of avoiding the germination of new crabgrass.)

Now, let's see if I can get all of this done before the 'roids wear off.

1 comment:

  1. How's your hair? I ask because I still have about 5% of my hair left over from Adriamycin-Cytoxan, and I had my 2nd of 12 Taxols yesterday.

    Congratulations for being almost done with chemo!

    ReplyDelete