Monday, August 24, 2009

As Images of "TRON" Dance in My Head..

At least I've learned to take a nap in the MRI machine. Then I get the mammogram on the right breast. I had my bloodwork today. I'll be able to check three more things off the "You've Got Cancer" list. I always hear that voice of the AOL guy that does "You've Got Mail."

The MRI machine always makes me think of the movie, TRON. The blue lights scanning your body do it. (What can I say? I'm a child of the 80's. Which is a whole other blog.)

Friday is the big appointment. The one where CJ and I sit down and talk to the doctor about what the MRI, second mammo, and bloodwork said, what they mean, and what he recommends as treatment.

Both doctors I went to had the same opinion about me needing a simple mastectomy-they were 90% sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment