Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cue the "Jaws" Music....

That's kind of what I hear in my head when I think about the upcoming surgery. I keep thinking that it would be appropriate to score the videos of surgery online to the famous "Jaws" theme....

I'm still waiting for my surgery date. I called (harassed) my breast cancer surgeon's office again yesterday morning. The receptionist there (very cool) told me that it's more difficult to schedule surgery when two doctors are involved; however, this time, both doctors are waiting on the scheduling person from the hospital's operating room (OR). *Sigh* This is not helping my opinion of Virginia Hospital Center.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I am thinking you could be on a money spinner there- a breast cancer soundtrack, put it in a pink sleeve and you know it'd sell!

    It sucks they are taking so long to coordinate and set you a date, I always thought as your hospitals get paid by the patient/insurance they'd be quicker off the mark with this stuff than ours are in a public system.

    I hope they set your date soon as you can start to plan towards it.

    ReplyDelete